Regulations of the Online Store www.shade4you.eu
- These Regulations of the zaglesloneczne.eu Online Store (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations") define the rules for making purchases within the online store available in the eu domain and for the provision of electronic services in the field of account management.
- The seller is the company "shade4you Paprzycka sp.k." ul. Szczawnicka 1, 60-471 Poznań, NIP: 781201507, KRS number: 0000870379, REGON: 387549460 and e-mail: email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as the "Seller ".
- Online store - an online platform constituting an organized collection of websites and IT tools allowing users to purchase products or services via the Internet, run by the Seller in the zaglesloneczne.eu domain;
- Buyer - a natural person with full legal capacity, and in cases provided for by generally applicable regulations also a natural person with limited legal capacity, a natural person running a business, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which uses the services provided electronically by the Seller,
- Account - marked with an individual name (login) and password provided by the Buyer, a collection of resources in the Seller's ICT system, in which the Buyer's data is collected, including information about placed Orders,
- Registration form - a form available in the Online Store that allows you to create an Account,
- Product - a movable item available in the Online Store, which is the subject of a sales contract between the Buyer and the Seller,
- Sales contract - a contract for the sale of a Product within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded via the Online Store,
- Cart - a virtual tool that enables the Buyer to collect selected Products prior to their purchase and to convert their value. When selecting Products, the Buyer may freely manage the contents of the basket by adding additional Products to it or removing them from the basket,
11. Promotion - a price discount strictly defined in time for selected Products that are the subject of the sales contract between the Buyer and the Seller,
12. Proof of purchase - a receipt, invoice or other document confirming the purchase of the Product,
13. Newsletter - a service provided electronically by the Seller, consisting in enabling interested Buyers to automatically receive the most important information related to the Online Store to the e-mail address provided.
14. To use the Online Store, it is necessary to have a device with access to the Internet and a web browser such as Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera or Safari in the current version. To use some of the functionalities of the Online Store, including registration, as well as placing orders for Products, an active e-mail account (e-mail) is required.
15. The services provided electronically by the Seller include in particular:
1. enabling an Account in the Online Store,
2. enabling the conclusion of a sales contract by completing the Order Form,
3.setting the Newsletter.
16. In order to facilitate the use of the Online Store, the Buyer may register by completing the Registration Form and creating an Account. The contract for the provision of electronic services for maintaining an Account in the Online Store is concluded for an indefinite period and does not entail any financial obligations for the Buyer. The contract is concluded when the Buyer receives access to the Account created for him. The contract may be terminated by the Buyer at any time by deleting the Account in the Online Store or sending information about the termination to the Seller's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (as long as his identity as the Account holder can be properly verified). Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Buyer who has registered but has not made purchases, or has not used the services provided electronically by the Seller, may withdraw from such a contract without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of registration. The buyer may use formularza odstąpienia (link)..
17. In the event of any changes to the data in the Account, the Buyer is obliged to immediately update them using the appropriate form available on the Online Store website. The buyer is responsible for providing incomplete, out-of-date or untrue data, or the lack of appropriate updates of his data.
18. The Buyer is not allowed to provide other persons with the possibility of using the Account, including disclosing the password used to access the Account. The Buyer is obliged to keep the Account password secret and secure it against disclosure. The Buyer is obliged to immediately inform the Seller if the access data to the Account was taken over by third parties and explain the circumstances of their takeover.
19. In the event of a breach by the Buyer of the Regulations, legal regulations or good manners, the Seller may terminate the contract with the Buyer or suspend its performance under a specific Account. In particular, this applies to the situation where the Buyer has downloaded or used the materials available in the Online Store without the consent of the Seller.
20. Promotions for selected Products from the store's offer may be organized in the Online Store. The rules governing the promotion are decided by the Seller by making them public on the website of the Online Store.
21. Announcements, Seller's advertisements, price lists and other information about the Products, provided on the website of the Online Store, in particular their descriptions, technical and functional parameters and prices, do not constitute an offer to conclude a contract, but an invitation within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
22. The provisions of these Regulations are not intended to exclude or limit any rights of the Buyer who is also a consumer, under the mandatory provisions of law. In the event of non-compliance of the provisions of these Regulations with the above provisions, these provisions shall prevail.
• CONDITIONS FOR PLACING AN ORDER
1. The Buyer is obliged to use the Online Store in a manner consistent with applicable law, principles of social coexistence and morality, with respect for personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties.
2. The online store sells in the territory of the Republic of Poland and abroad, if the Seller has indicated and determined a separate cost of delivery to a given place as part of the Online Store. The Seller, if he has such a possibility and by way of a separate agreement with the Buyer, may also send Products to countries other than those available in the Online Store.
3. An Account by the Buyer is not required to make a purchase. Buyers who do not have a registered Account when making purchases will be required to provide the delivery address, i.e. the recipient's name and surname, delivery address - to perform the sales contract, and e-mail address and mobile phone number - in order to contact us regarding the delivery.
4. All Products available in the Online Store are original, brand new and comply with applicable standards and requirements.
5. The Buyer's selection of Products by adding selected Products to the Cart and confirmation of the will to purchase them constitutes an offer to conclude a contract for the purchase of selected Products (hereinafter referred to as the "Order"). Placing Products in the basket does not involve their reservation. If the quantity of available Products is exhausted before the Buyer confirms their will to purchase them, the Seller reserves that the Order will not be accepted for execution.
6. Orders can be placed 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
7. After placing the Order by the Buyer, he receives a confirmation of placing the Order by e-mail. When the Order is accepted by the Seller, the Buyer receives an appropriate message. Upon receipt of this message by the Buyer, a sales contract is concluded between the Seller and the Buyer. In the event that only part of the Order has been confirmed, then a sales contract is concluded only with regard to the confirmed Products.
8. Orders submitted for execution may be canceled by the Buyer, who is also a consumer, until the Product is shipped. After the Product has been shipped, the Buyer who is a consumer may exercise the right to withdraw from the sales contract (§ 6 of the Regulations).
9. The order processing time is consistent with the descriptions of the individual Products. The given time of order fulfillment does not include the time of delivery.
10. If the Seller cannot perform the service in whole or in part due to the fact that the Product is not available or due to unforeseen circumstances it has not been delivered to the Seller or has been damaged or lost, the Seller shall immediately notify the Buyer and return it to him. the price or it will perform a replacement service of the same value as the price paid - at the choice and with the consent of the Buyer.
11. The Seller reserves the right to cancel the Order if the Buyer, despite being requested, has not completed the deficiencies required for the effective implementation of the Order within 7 days.
1. The prices given in the Online Store are expressed in Polish zlotys and are gross prices, they include all components, including VAT. The price does not include the costs of transport and delivery of Products, the amount of which is indicated separately.
2. A proof of purchase is attached to each Order.
3. The Buyer may choose one of the following payment methods for the Products ordered:
1.payment by ordinary transfer or online transfer to the Seller's bank account,
2.internet payment with the use of electronic payment methods provided by a specialized payment operator,
3.cash on delivery.
1. The Buyer selects the payment when placing the Order.
2. In the event of selecting the payment method referred to in sec.
3 a) of this paragraph, the payment for the Orders placed should be made to the account number: 89 1140 2004 0000 3602 7515 3808, with the Order number in the title. Products are shipped after the entire price of the Order has been credited to the Seller's account.
3. If you select the payment method referred to in sec. 3 b) of this paragraph, the payment is made after visiting the website of the electronic payment operator, and the transfer data are entered automatically by the payment system. Products are shipped after proper authorization of the entire price of the Order.
4. If you select the payment method referred to in sec. 3 c) of this paragraph, Products are shipped within the time limit specified for each Product, after the Order is placed by the Buyer.
5. In the event of selecting the payment method referred to in sec. 3 a), b) of this paragraph, if the Buyer fails to make the payment within 7 days from the date of confirmation of the Order, the Seller has the right to cancel the Order, informing the Buyer about it by e-mail or telephone. Lack of payment is understood as the Buyer's withdrawal from the sales contract.
6. Current prices are visible on the website of the Online Store.
7. The Buyer may use discounts on the terms described in the Online Store. The accumulated discounts may be used by the Buyer only for the purchase of Products that have not been excluded from being subject to given discounts or rebates. The discount value reduces the price the Buyer pays for the Product. Discounts can only be combined if clearly stated on them. Rebates are not transferable, nor are they ever converted into cash or other benefits.
1. The Buyer may choose the following methods of receiving the ordered Products:
2.delivery of Products by a specialized carrier that has been indicated on the Online Store website. The Buyer is responsible for the delivery costs. The conditions under which a given carrier performs the delivery are available on the website of the Online Store,
3.personal collection at the address of ul. Szczawnicka 1, 60-471 Poznań after making an appointment with the Seller.
4. Shipping costs are calculated in accordance with the current price lists and depend on the weight and method of payment for the Order. The buyer is informed about shipping costs when placing the order. In the case of shipment outside Poland, the shipping cost is determined individually based on the estimated weight of the package and the country of destination.
5. The Seller undertakes to provide the Buyer with Products free from defects.
6. The Buyer undertakes to collect the shipped Product.
7. The Seller is not responsible for failure to deliver the Product for reasons attributable to the Buyer - eg due to incorrect or incomplete delivery address indication, which prevents delivery of the parcel. In such a situation, the Seller will notify the Buyer about an unsuccessful attempt to deliver the Product.
1. The Buyer may file a complaint against the Seller, in particular in the event of the Product's non-compliance with the contract or Product defects, and also if the Seller's activities are improperly implemented or contrary to the provisions of the Regulations.
2. Complaints may be submitted electronically via the contact form on the website of the Online Store or by e-mail (email@example.com) or in writing to the address of the Seller.
3. The buyer, who is not a consumer, is obliged to check the shipment in the presence of the carrier. In the event of missing or damaged Products, a damage report should be drawn up, which will be the basis for considering the complaint.
4. In the case of Buyers who are consumers, the Seller recommends checking the shipment in the presence of the carrier. Failure to check the parcel does not suspend any possible complaint, although in the case of such verification, the complaint procedure may turn out to be significantly improved.
5. The complaint should contain the name and surname, contact details, description of the transaction to which the complaint relates or other circumstances justifying the complaint, as well as the Buyer's request. If the complaint concerns the Product, the Product that is subject to the complaint should be submitted along with the submission of the complaint.
6. A proof of purchase or a copy thereof must be attached to the Product under complaint.
7. The Products complained about with the note "Complaint" should be sent to the following address:
1. shade4you Paprzycka. s.k. ul. Szczawnicka 1, 60-471 Poznań
8. If the data or information provided in the complaint need to be supplemented, before considering the complaint, the Seller will ask the person submitting the complaint to supplement them in the indicated scope.
9. The Seller undertakes to respond to the complaint submitted by the Buyer within 14 days. The buyer will receive information on the method of handling the complaint in a manner consistent with his request (e.g. by e-mail, to the address provided by him during registration or in writing). If the complaint is rejected, the Seller will notify the Buyer about it, stating the reasons for this decision. No response from the Seller in the above-mentioned 14 days results in the complaint being considered justified. The above applies to Buyers who are consumers.
10. When the replacement or repair of the Product proves possible, the Seller shall notify the Buyer and provide all information regarding the further course of the proceedings. In the event that justifying the refund of the price, the payment for the Product purchased by the Buyer will be refunded within 14 days after the Seller has obtained the return of the Product.
11. The price paid by the Buyer is reimbursed in the same way as the payment method chosen by the Buyer for the Product. In the event that the Buyer used a discount when purchasing the Product, the price refund will be reduced by the value of the discount used. The Buyer will be able to take advantage of this discount in future purchases on the terms that were available to the Buyer before concluding the transaction for which the price is refunded.
12. The buyer who is a consumer may use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress, including:
1.can refer the matter to a permanent amicable consumer court operating at the commercial inspection with a request to resolve the dispute that has arisen;
2. may apply to the voivodeship inspector of trade inspection with a request to initiate mediation proceedings for the amicable settlement of the dispute;
3. can take advantage of free assistance in the case of out-of-court dispute resolution and redress of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen and social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection;
4.can use the European ODR (Online Dispute Resolution) platform available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
13. Slight differences, especially in colors, resulting from the individual settings of the Buyer's computer - and in particular the monitor - cannot be the basis for a complaint about the purchased Product.
14. Complaints related to non-performance or improper performance of electronic payment services should be directed to the payment operator, directly to the e-mail address, using the contact form or by phone - in accordance with the regulations for the provision of electronic payment services of the payment operator.
• WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
1. The Buyer who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from a distance contract, without giving any reason, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Product.
2. The above right is not entitled to the Buyer in the cases specified in Art. 38 of the Consumer Rights Act, in particular if the subject of the sale was a Product created according to the Buyer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs.
3. If, under one Order, the Buyer has purchased more than one Product, the withdrawal may apply to all or only the Products selected by the Buyer, with the proviso that if the Product is sold as a set, kit or package, the withdrawal is possible in relation to for this kit, kit or bundle.
4. Withdrawal from the sales contract may take place by submitting a declaration by the Buyer by e-mail or by post, within the statutory 14-day period from the moment of receiving the parcel. Statement template. Return form Formularz zwrotu
5. In the event of withdrawal from the sales contract, the contract is considered not concluded in relation to the Product (set, kit or package), the purchase from which the Buyer withdrew. The return of the Product should take place immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date on which the Buyer submitted the declaration of withdrawal from the contract. The shipping costs of the returned Product are borne by the Buyer.
6. The Buyer is liable for a decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
7. In the event of an effective withdrawal from the sales contract, the Seller guarantees the return of the Product price and the cost of shipping the Product to the Buyer immediately, no later than within 14 days.
8. The Seller shall refund the amount due for the Product in a manner analogous to the method of payment selected by the Buyer for the Product.
9. If the Buyer has chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard, offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to reimburse the Buyer for any additional costs incurred by him.
1. The Seller may provide the Buyers with the Newsletter service by electronic means, consisting in informing them free of charge about promotions, selected Products, competitions and new products as part of the Online Store, as well as about the services provided by the Seller, by sending selected content by e-mail to the address provided by Buyer's electronic mail (e-mail) address. The service is provided to buyers who have agreed to it. The Buyer may at any time modify or cancel the Newsletter service by sending the resignation to the Seller's e-mail address provided in the footer of each Newsletter message.
2. The Administrator reserves the right to:
1. send to Buyers via the Newsletter advertisements and commercial information within the meaning of the Act on the provision of electronic services;
2. temporarily disabling the Newsletter service;
3. complete cessation of the Newsletter service after prior notification of the Buyers using this service, without giving any reason;
4. Cessation of the provision of the service under the Newsletter to a specific Buyer, if he takes actions that interfere with the uninterrupted use of the service by others or commits actions that violate the law or these Regulations.
• PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. The Seller is the administrator of the Buyers' personal data. Personal data is processed for purposes related to the provision of electronic services.
• PROTECTION OF COPYRIGHT
1. All photos of Products and other materials (including texts, graphics, logos) posted on the website of the Online Store are the property of the Seller or have been used by the Seller with the consent of third parties who own rights to them, including copyrights.
2. It is forbidden to copy photos and other graphic materials as well as reprint texts posted on the Online Store website, including making them available on the Internet, without the written consent of the Seller or other authorized third party.
3. It is also forbidden to external entities to download photos from the website of the Online Store and use them for marketing and commercial purposes.
1. The Seller's liability for damages (including lost profits) is limited and thus the amount of the Buyer's claim may not exceed the value of the purchased Product, in connection with which the damage occurred. The above does not apply to Buyers who are consumers.
2. The Seller is not liable for any damage resulting from:
3.damages resulting from improper use, assembly, reconfiguration, maintenance, storage of the Product,
4.Damages resulting from failure to comply with common rules, use of the Product inconsistently with its intended use and other damage caused by reasons attributable to the Buyer, mechanical damage and defects caused by them,
5. Force Majeure, i.e. unforeseeable and preventable random events, e.g. hurricane, flood, fire, etc.
6. The Buyer is responsible for any damage resulting from the breach by the Buyer of the provisions of these Regulations or the provisions of generally applicable law.
7. The Seller is not responsible for the correct operation of the transaction systems provided by the payment operator. All claims related to the execution of transactions handled by the payment operator should be directed only to the payment operator.
• FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The Seller reserves the right to introduce restrictions on the use of the Online Store caused by its technical service, maintenance works or works to improve its functionality. At the same time, the Seller undertakes to make every effort to ensure that the above-mentioned breaks take place at night and last as short as possible.
2. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations in the event of:
3. a technological or functional change in order to improve the operation of the Online Store;
4. changes in the scope or manner of services provided by the Seller;
5. changes to generally applicable legal provisions;
6. the necessity to adapt the Regulations to the positions of court judgments or administrative decisions;
7. reasons of security, fraud prevention, improvement of privacy protection;
8. editorial changes. The Seller will inform the Buyer who has an Account about each change in the Regulations by sending relevant information to the e-mail address provided by him. The changes come into force at the time expressly indicated by the Seller, but not earlier than 15 days from notifying the Buyers about the changes. The amendment to the Regulations becomes effective on the date specified in the notification, unless the Buyer submits a declaration of disagreement with the amended Regulations, which will be tantamount to the termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services in the field of Account maintenance (on the terms of specified in § 1 section 5 of these Regulations). When logging in, the buyers will be notified of the change in the Regulations and the possibility of their acceptance. The acceptance of changes is also considered to be the submission of an Order with the duration of the period after the amendment to the Regulations, ordered by the Buyer, even if it took place without logging in. Orders placed before the amendments come into force will be implemented on the terms applicable at the time of their submission.
3. Returns of Products sent at the Seller's expense or cash on delivery will not be accepted.
4. Any disputes between the Parties will be settled by the competent common court, in the event of disputes between the Seller and the Buyer who is not a consumer, the court having jurisdiction is the seat of the Seller.
5. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Civil Code and the Act on consumer rights.
6. The Regulations are valid from the day of the year.