• Personal data controller
- The administrator of personal data is Barbara Paprzycka, running a business under the name "shade4you Paprzycka sp.k." ul. Szczawnicka 1, 60-471 Poznań, NIP: 781201507, KRS number: 0000870379, REGON: 387549460 ("Administrator").
- The Administrator can be contacted in writing to the address indicated in the previous point, using electronic mail (e-mail) to the following address: email@example.com, as well as via the contact form available on the website www.shade4you.eu/contact.
• Purposes and legal grounds for processing
Personal data is processed by the Administrator in accordance with the law, including in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ("GDPR"), in order to:
1. performing the contract for the provision of services concluded on the terms specified in the Regulations of the Zaglesloneczne.eu Online Store (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
2. compliance with the legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator resulting from accounting and tax regulations (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR in connection with accounting or tax regulations);
3. provision of the newsletter service under the conditions set out in the Regulations of the Zaglesloneczne.eu Online Store (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
4. provide information in response to asked questions (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);5. implementation of the Administrator's legitimate interest in pursuing or securing claims (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
6. implementation of the Administrator's legitimate interest in the marketing of own goods or services (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
• Principles of personal data processing
1. The administrator processes personal data only to the minimum extent necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected.
2. Providing the data to the Administrator is voluntary, however, failure to do so may result in the inability to use the service, including the conclusion of a contract for the provision of electronic services under the conditions specified in the Regulations of the Zaglesloeczne.eu Online Store.
3. The administrator does not process personal data in a way that would involve making only automated decisions about the data subject.
4. If the user provides the Administrator with the data of third parties for the purposes of communication, recommendation, and the use of the Administrator's services, he should have appropriate rights to do so, for example, an appropriate consent of a third party.
5. The administrator may process personal data in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling, however, the automated processing will not lead to making decisions that have legal effects or similarly significantly affect users. This processing may have an impact on the selection of displayed advertisements or the selection of products, services, promotions and discounts. The user may receive special offers via personalized e-mail or internet advertising.
6. The administrator does not process personal data in a way that would involve making only automated decisions that produce legal effects on the user or similarly significantly affect him.
• Rights of data subjects
1.The person whose personal data is processed by the Administrator has the right to:
1. access to the content of your data;
2. rectify your personal data;
3. restrict the processing of your personal data;
4. request removal of your personal data;
5. transferring your personal data;
6. to withdraw consent in the event that the Administrator processes personal data based on the user's consent, at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
2. The use of the rights referred to in the preceding point may be carried out by sending an appropriate request to the Administrator's e-mail address, i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org, providing the name and e-mail address (e-mail) of the person, exercising this right.
3. The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if he considers that the processing of personal data by the Administrator violates the provisions of applicable law.
• Recipients of personal data
1. Personal data may be transferred to trusted recipients with whom the Administrator cooperates, such as:
1. administrative service providers (e.g. accounting services, legal assistance);
2. technical service providers (for the maintenance or development of IT systems);
3. marketing service providers;
4. debt collection companies.
2. The transfer and processing of personal data takes place in accordance with the Administrator's instructions, privacy protection rules and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
3. Personal data may also be transferred to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including competent state authorities, in particular judicial authorities.
4. Service providers are based mainly in the countries of the European Economic Area (EEA), recognized as countries meeting an adequate level of personal data protection. Some of the providers, e.g. Google or Facebook, are based outside the EEA. Personal data may be transferred to a third country or an international organization, if it is not in conflict with applicable law. Transfer to other recipients in third countries (outside the European Economic Area) may take place on the basis of a decision on the appropriate level of protection taken by the European Commission or on the basis of standard contractual clauses, in accordance with a decision of the European Commission or based on the express consent of the data subject .
• Data storage period 1
. Personal data processed in order to perform the contract will be kept for the duration of the contract concluded with the Administrator, and after its expiry for the period necessary to secure or pursue any claims or fulfill the Administrator's legal obligation (resulting from tax or accounting regulations), also for the time needed to comply with the law.
2. Personal data processed for the purposes of marketing own products or services offered on the basis of a legitimate legal interest, will be stored until an objection is raised or the scope is changed by the data subject.
3. Personal data processed for the purposes of the newsletter service provided will be processed until the service is canceled.
4. If personal data will be processed on the basis of a separate consent, they will be kept until its revocation. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
5. Personal data processed for the purposes of marketing own products or services on the basis of a legitimate legal interest will be stored until the data subject submits an objection.
2. Collecting data using cookies allows you to customize services and content to individual needs, as well as the preferences of users, i.e. people browsing the websites of the Online Store, and are also used to develop general statistics on the use of the Online Store.
3. The collected information relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, information about the time and date, location, as well as data indicated in the contact form sent.
5. The administrator uses, as a rule, two main types of cookies, i.e. "session" cookies and "fixed":
1.session cookies are temporary files that remain on the user's device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser);
2.Permanent cookies are files that remain on the user's device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user, the following types of cookies.
6. The administrator also uses the following cookies due to the need to provide services:
1. "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the Online Store, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication in the Online Store;
2. "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the pages of the Online Store;
3. "functional" cookies, allowing to remember the settings selected by the user and to personalize the user interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the user, font size, website appearance, etc .;
4. "advertising" cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to users more tailored to their interests.
1. Google Analytics The Google Analytics tool, provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, is used to create analyzes and reports on the use and activities on websites. Information about the user's activity is also collected in order to improve the experience of using the websites. Google Analytics Terms of Service:
General overview of Google Analytics security and privacy rules:
In order to resign, you can click:
1. Facebook Marketing tools are provided by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave. Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA, serve to display relevant advertisements to users, as well as to analyze user behavior on the Internet on pages that have a Facebook pixel or a Facebook social plug-in. Data collection rules:
In order to opt out of Facebook ads, you can click:
8. The software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows the storage of cookies on the user's end device by default. Users of the Online Store websites can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting on the user's device of the Online Store pages. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. It is also possible to block external cookies with the simultaneous acceptance of cookies used directly by the Administrator (option "block cookies of third party websites").
10. By using the pages of the Online Store without changing the cookie settings, you consent to the storage of cookies. The user can always withdraw consent by changing the cookie settings.